Overview | System Requirements | Trial
Award Winning Software:
NEW Trident Pro 7.0 now only requires ONE license key to get started!
Along with a fresh new look to Trident Pro's eight modules, users will also find the following enhancements:
- Added OST support to Native Review Bridge, Filter Merge Split, Email De-Duplication, Message Exporter, Email Regneration and Snapshot
- Ability to de-duplicate in Native Review Bridge, saving users time
- de-NIST inside Native Review Bridge for more effective datasets
- Report on custodial duplicates & push to review
- Option to export Lotus Notes items to MSG
- Microsoft Outlook is no longer required to process PSTs
Don't forget to check out our videos here and email
to download today!
Snapshot is a module that allows users to see the lay of the land and it will help determine project size and scope. This feature enables the user to gain a quick look at the volume of data, including source and breakdown, number of messages, attachments, file sizes, and the authors, recipients, CCs, BCCs, and attachment extensions for e-mail. This also includes a pie chart for the more visually inclined.
2. E-mail and Data De-duplication
The average set of collected data results in 20 to 50 percent duplicates. Trident Pro’s de-duplication module allows the user to assign multiple custodians to multiple PST/NSF files or loose e-files and de-duplicate globally, per custodian, with or without filtering, to produce a clean set of data from which to review.
Trident Pro processes the e-mail at the top level and all of its attachments (including embedded messages) as one bundle. It is important to note that no de-duplication at the attachment level will occur; two different e-mails may include the same attachment and as such there will not be removal of these attachments. Since the top level message is the e-mail, it is treated as a container for all of its attachments.
Other features of Trident Pro’s de-duplication module include:
- Customize fields of de-duplication to include body and/or attachments
- Easily add incoming new PSTs/NSFs as projects progress
- De-duplicate all custodians at the same time—no need to create separate projects
- Filter PST/NSF population by keyword or date range while de-duplicating
3. Near-duplicate Detection and Reporting
Near-duplicate files represent between 25 and 50 percent of discovery collections. Wave Software has researched and selected a proven algorithm that is both high performance and conformant to forensic-data processing standards. This product feature supports reduced processing time and provides better output for forensic analysis, and more importantly, document review.
Near-duplicate detection and reporting can be performed within multiple Trident Pro modules, including File De-duplication, E-mail De-duplication, and Native Review Bridge.
4. E-mail Filter/Merge/Split
Filter, Merge, Split (FMS) is used to create subsets of the original PST/NSF files that match a predetermined filter. Every part of FMS is optional. You can filter to the message level, merge or split PST/NSF files based on size requirements or mix and match the functionality. FMS operates very much like E-mail De-duplication without performing the de-duplication processing.
5. Interactive Searching
Interactive searching allows the user to make a determination about their search terms and criteria by providing an immediate and detailed report on their list of keywords. It will then show the number of hits for the total search and by keyword. This helps mitigate false positives and erroneous hits. Once the interactive searching and culling is complete, processed data can be exported to PST, NSF or in its native file format and will allow users to conduct further analysis in common review platforms such as LexisNexis Concordance,
iCONECT or Relativity.
6. Native Review Bridge
Native Review Bridge (NRB) allows users to import and analyze e-mail and other files in their native format using several review platforms, whether they are local or hosted solutions. Filtering may be applied to the NRB to include relevant content and exclude irrelevant content. Use Native Review Bridge and only load culled data into your review platform including:
7. E-mail Regeneration
Whether it is a PST or NSF, E-mail Regeneration will take a load file of entry IDs from the e-mails that are tagged from the review platform and regenerate a new, unique PST or NSF of just that tagged set. This can be kept in its native format with all metadata intact. E-mail Regeneration will preserve all metadata and folder paths plus provide a defensible chain-of-custody.
An in-depth chain-of-custody report tracks and logs everything that is done in every project, including source PST or NSF files, project settings, de-duplication or generation method, and gigabytes processed down to the megabyte level. Reports can be saved as an Excel spreadsheet for easy billing, production and reference.
- Client/Matter: shows all the client/matter combinations for projects that have been created in Trident
- Projects: shows the project folder location, type and date the project was created for all projects created in Trident
- Project/Usage Summary: provides a general usage report down to the MB level
- Project/Usage Detail: includes the PSTs or NSFs used along with other statistical information down to the MB level.
Download the Brochure