Internal Investigations, Self-collections, Public Records and FOIA Request: Trident Explorer is the ideal solution to easily define, control and gather data for forensic collection needs.
A Big Four-endorsed solution Use Trident Explorer to:
- Collect data for internal investigations
- Collect data for public records, regulatory or FOIA requests
- Collect and preserve data when there is reasonable belief of a legal matter
- Ensure important data is maintained when an individual resigns or is terminated
- Ascertain set of responsive items, with or without collecting it
- Create hard drive inventories
Trident Explorer is ideal for corporate IT departments and directors, litigation support managers and consultants who need to gather privileged information.
Use Trident Explorer to specify collection parameters such as date ranges, powerful keyword filters and file types to then deploy them as jobs. Its intuitive interface makes it fast and easy to gather a wide range of responsive ESI. Trident Explorer lets you specify advanced options and run collections remotely. Create job templates to simplify deployment, or define a single job to run for multiple custodians.
Deploy Trident Collector Scout to target computers via email, internal network, SCCM, external drive or USB drive. Collector Scout executes collection jobs and outputs responsive ESI to multiple secure formats, preserving metadata and chain of custody. Collector Scout generates detailed reports from its SQL database and delivers reports and output to secure Cloud storage, your internal network, FTP, external drive, and hidden locations.
Key features include:
- Create, edit, deploy, track, and manage collections on any device
- View individual and aggregated job reports instantly
- Download and manage responsive output instantly
- Powerful, easy-to-use interface
- Easy and flexible deployment options
- Powerful searching of PSTs, OSTs, MSGs, mail attachments, Office files, ZIP, RAR, 7z, TAR, TGZ, CAB, JAR, hidden files
- Extensive inventory and collection result reporting
- Deliver responsive ESI via multiple avenues
- Save jobs as templates to simplify future collections
- No license keys required
Trident Explorer’s architectural design lets administrators easily create collection jobs, and then deploy them to the operator who will perform the collection. This is extremely helpful for self-collections or self-assisted collections.
Interested in a trial or demo? Click here to contact us.